Vickers and Barrass can provide comprehensive advice on completing planning applications for

  • New Agricultural Buildings
  • New Builds - including Agricultural Workers Dwellings
  • Change of Use
  • Barn Conversion

Vickers and Barrass will negotiate with developers on behalf of land owners who are wanting to develop green and brown field sites for development.

Back to Professional Services

Copyright © 2015 - 2017 Vickers And Barrass. All Rights Reserved. Website created and maintained by Infranautics.